Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Inside Parts Of Cars And Names

- March 18, 2009 A question of character

Frusbo,

the "expensive" in time of crisis, you understand me, do not we can afford.
not feel I thought I was deaf but since this morning I heard the alarm must be you who will fuck you.
Times are tough for everyone but especially for rapists. Then those who are 'sti rapists? What are 'sti rapes? girls, as the four stab wounds that had given that there were. What a laugh! Remember him? He was a smart and you gliel'hai said: "Marva not have to watch" but he did nothing. Epperforza that one five minutes after he lost patience! But let's leave the good memories of youth.
Our secretary said he did not bear the League but that chemical castration is a good thing: clean, cheap and also make a good impression with women. You know Mrs. Hydrangea, well, she immediately thought of you. - That bastard should be careful now - do not know who you are and chemical expert 'these things chew it much. Poor Mrs. Hortense has the fire Santantonio, can not stand still, a real bad luck, when she went to Padua, to the basilica of the saint. Carto had told me that things with a cousin of the CISL and during the trip to be successful bang. He jokes with the soldiers, but ...

The neighborhood is more crowded cassintegrati and precarious, always seems to Sunday. When they heard the boss say that the work made him sick to have taken ill. You know, the usual comments: --- him, however, the work has it -, - give it to mme ...-- your salary. The committee has tried to write to them but he sent to that country that is strong! Is more evil, the higher is the consensus.

I wanted to leave but first I wanted to ask one thing, you who live in Rome you have understood the issue of condom? yeah, that of Pope, of AIDS. You who know the codes, but 'I do not think it's AIDS groups left those who ruin our children. If I knew that 'I am AIDS in schools should distribute condoms to the creatures do give me a shotgun by my grandson and I'll button. Button you remember? He made sixteen years last week, but if I saw how fires ... there is around a Romanian.
Gotta go, call the cousin Magona if you do not hear; already Russian night, if then Magona, we do not sleep anymore. Your cousin
Sgrosbo

0 comments:

Post a Comment