Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cheesy Love Status Updates

Whatever Works

A good Woody Allen movie of the necessary pieces to make the image of man as the center of the universe and brings the discourse on the case, on a coincidence. Like so often in the dark of my bedroom, I told myself that life is largely the result of chance. How else can you explain the fact that we were born here and not in Palestine? Some degree of latitude and we would be condemned to a terrible life, a violent death and hatred forever.
Hatred is an emotion that I feel towards arrogance, injustice, and much worse, the better. I must stay if no begin the rosary against everything around us is essentially the product of the decadence of our civilization and our social model.
a virtual society where little is still a tangible nature, where we are losing the skills acquired during the centuries and the taste of things, their importance.
returning from a trip to the Far East a friend brought bracelets made with semi. "They look embroidered, it is not clear that they are seeds" was the comment of my wife. A company is still tied to the rhythms and styles of living closer to the Middle Ages that globalization produces wonderful artifacts. Here "in the West," the watchword is "sell" and many times not knowing what's inside the box.
I am reminded of what he said an agent with whom he worked after completing their studies. Selling books (little) waiting for the answer to the question of military service. First encyclopedia for children to go after three months, with the monumental encyclopedia for a prestigious publishing house. After another month aired a further shift to a less elitist publisher. There were protests too much ease in changing the agent and thundered: "If I say tomorrow we are going to sell panettone, panettone are sold and who disagrees can get up and leave." A modern prophet.
Today I walked to a downtown street, a bar, a clothing store, a bar, a clothing store, two bars, a shop selling mobile phones and I could go on for another two or two thousand chiometri. That desolation, that social deprivation, but misery.
I wonder how long all of this and what can I do?
Because I'm too lazy to look for commitments that reinforce my sense of ethics, living with the hair shirt of a sense of duty given to me and I protest against dall'imprinting the easy life in the house heated, lit and dotted with various utility appliances made in the Far East. Look
a coincidence or the end of the world, just that it works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment