Thursday, February 19, 2009

Birthday Greetings Male



The urge to speak my mind forced me to open a channel of communication with an audience that boundless, as it happens on television you can not see but you know it's there. I'm sick of cunning and arrogance of these decadent times, even if means tickles the ego, I decided it worth the risk, rather than in anger but rubble of defeat and decline. I'm not sure where this will take me but it makes me feel good, at least in these first 5 minutes.
I would like to exchange views with those who have at heart the respect between people. I do not know if I am respectful of everyone, but I try and I'll try.
Maybe this premise is too serious for the style I guess and, along the way, I'll change log. It 's time to fly, I

0 comments:

Post a Comment