Friday, February 20, 2009

Raven Riley - Amy Lee

Greetings from the district of arrogance

Dear Frusbo,

months since you have not even seen on television and the committee asks you what happened. Crot said, as it is not, you put against your head and you have struck. I thought you were over at Radio 3, the cell pederasts intellectuals and I had a rage that you would send a patrol to save you. Frasto But, what did the corresponding to the Po Valley during the feast of the district, said no, you were in confinement. Is it possible that someone like you, always ready to joke, singer and womanizer recognized, both ended up in a mess like this? Why not write to Victor Felts for intercession? Felt, the Santa Rita journalists, the defender of the cases impossible if you are a small, small and say that it is better to compare and Belpietro ... but exaggerates, put also Socci, Vittorio inflates his chest like a turkey before copulation and throws down one of its editorials giving you the who you know.

If not, you can talk with Mr Mele, sometimes enough to have attended the same people because they create an atmosphere of complicated ... solidarity.

Here we're fine even if the crisis is felt, that we are on the committee of 12, 10 are in layoffs. Okay, we have more free time to keep up with the boss. We have often been around recently: first in Naples, then in Sardinia, Abruzzo. I tell you, a lot of fun, it seems review the March on Rome, do you remember that movie?

the others? appear on the pins of the castle pool: they are all going down. You know what the boss says? that must be pounded hard, now that I'm down, you must sing. I try but, you know: I was always out of tune.

You, rather, be careful that if you go out of the loop becomes difficult, that no one gives you a hand, look at Mentone. You're not his friend? Because I know that oath, and when you put something in his head is better emigrate.

If I were still here we would give us sick and we would go to paint the homes of colleagues: good times, but it is said that not to return. Now there is that desire but Brunetta just put back on the shopping ... let serve

Now I let you go to a discussion about living wills. They told me that I just have to whistle when he speaks Beppino. But it was not called Bettino? I will be that I misunderstood, just as they pay.

Put your head in place while you're on time, take example from that great piece of honest Capezzone.

Your cousin, Sgrosbo

0 comments:

Post a Comment